Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back on Track

As some of our followers may have noticed, we've been awfully silent for the past few months--two months to be exact. Well, as the primary blogger for Clermont, I have to appologize! Just when the story of Nancy Shippen Livingston was building to a crescendo with the birth of her daughter, I was sidetracked by the birth of my own child. After two months of maternity leave, I am back at Clermont with my nose in the books, and more installments in Nancy's story will be on their way soon.

In the meantime, I hope you all have had excellent holidays. For those who live nearby, I hope that you made it to see the mansion decorated for Christmas. This was one of our busiest holiday seasons in years with terrifice numbers for A Child's Christmas, the Friends of Clermont's holiday party, and the Holiday Open House.

No comments:

Post a Comment